The Anthem for cancer survivors!

Download on iTunes

logo3

Download on CDBaby

logo1

Listen on Spotify

logo2

About 2SURVIVE

2Survive was founded in 2011 by 4-time cancer survivor and singer-songwriter, Ryan Hamner.

2Survive is a community that brings cancer survivors and those affected by cancer together. – A place to share, support and connect.

Anyone who has battled cancer as a patient themselves, as a family member of a patient or as a friend of a patient, knows just how tough it all can be. – And 2survive wants to support these people with helpful information, inspiring survivor stories and valuable resources.

Hamner, also authored the book for children with cancer, “You’ll Be All Right, Buddy!” (Published in 1999 by Blue Cross Blue Shield). It is now available for digital download on Amazon.com.

In 2011 he wrote and recorded “Survivors Survive,” the anthem for cancer survivors around the world and a song that was used on #WorldCancerDay 2015. His other song, “Where Hope Lives” was written and recorded for the American Cancer Society in 2011 and is now available as a free download.

Today Ryan hopes to reach as many people as possible through 2survive, his music and his writing.

Latest Blog Posts

How Much Does it Cost to Get an Obamacare Affordable Health Care Plan

How much does it cost to get an Obamacare affordable health care plan? Good question. The best answer is,... read more

Cancer Treatment: Follow Your Heart, Literally

Cancer, when you beat it, everything is over and you are free to return to your regularly scheduled life,... read more

According to Some Docs, This One Thing is How I Survived it All

If you are a survivor of anything serious or out of the ordinary, you’ve probably been asked how you... read more

Chemotherapy: The 80s Versus The 90s

In the early 80s, when I first had chemotherapy, I was around 8 years old, chemo was brutal. The... read more

How Can You Get Prescriptions at Discounted Prices?

Job loss is a nightmare for anyone. It causes stress, anxiety and drains financial resources. However, as I wrote... read more

Cancer Survivor Posts Amputated Foot on Instagram for Cancer Awareness

Meet Kristi Loyall. She's becoming quite the Instagram star for something completely out of the ordinary.—She's not simply posting... read more

Some Hilariously Dumb Things Said to Me as a Cancer Patient

// Below is a list of funny things I've heard over the years as a result of having cancer.... read more

Can Aging Be Reversed?

You know the drill, a gray hair pops up, a new one or ten a few days later. Then... read more

Affordable Health Care Not So Affordable in 2017

The Affordable Healthcare Act (ACA) is supposed to be “affordable,” but the numbers are showing otherwise. The results of... read more