10 Clues That Someone is a Cancer Survivor2survive
1. They are a bit skinny, but strong as hell!
2. A long day used to be working from 9 to 5, but not anymore.
3. The thing they value most is people, not money.
4. Those little arguments from years ago have long been forgotten. – And not from chemo brain!
5. They will kick your ass in the “who has the most scars” contest.
6. They probably know the definition of the word, “petechiae”.
7. They know where their “good veins” are.
8. They know EXACTLY how long it has been since their last bout with cancer.
9. They may forget sometimes due to chemo brain.
10. They may forget sometimes due to chemo brain.